Account management responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Accounts managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics