Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares, completes, distributes and ensures the follow-up of forms and files relating to staff appointments, contracts, reimbursements and payments.
- According to established procedures, is responsible for invoicing and collection of accounts for services such as faxing, long distance calls, photocopying and others. Handles cash. Prepares deposits.
- Uses word and data processing software. Updates computerized applications and participates in their development.
- Composes correspondence relating to the activities of the position. Types various documents such as letters, reports, statistical tables and administrative forms.
- Participates in meetings of an administrative nature, records decisions, and follows up as required.
- Ensures proper maintenance of unit’s filing system. Applies archiving procedures.
- Uses a variety of equipment such as a computer terminal or personal computer, calculator, photocopier and fax machine.