As the project officer, the General Manager relies on her/him to help achieve project success. He/She use his/her teamwork and communication skills to ensure the project finishes on time and within budget. His/Her official title may vary from one project to another. He/She need to show excellent administrative skills and technological skills.
As a Project officer s/he’ll also be responsible for:
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed)expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Managing supplier relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
- Travelling to on site inspections and project managing events
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery